This Skid Steer training unit (Bobcat Ticket) is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Evidence is required to be collected that demonstrates a candidate’s competency in this Skid Steer training unit. Evidence must be relevant to the roles within this sector’s work operations and satisfy all of the requirements of the performance criteria of this unit and include evidence that the candidate:
- locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of civil construction skid steer loader operations
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete civil construction skid steer loader operations that meet all of the required outcomes
- demonstrates completion of conducting civil construction skid steer loader operations that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion
selecting, fitting, testing, using and removing a minimum of one (1) of the following attachments: multipurpose bucket, forks, dozer blade, backhoe
auger, chain digger, power broom, profiler, tiller/mixer, rotary hoe, hammer, asphalt cutter/saw, concrete cutter/saw, rake
Public courses run at Kallibr Training locations in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Private training can be organised and conducted onsite if the following training and assessment requirements are met:
- A room with access to power, a blank wall for presentation, a projector screen or a large TV, table/s and chairs.
- Clear flat area for performing Skid steer operations
- Skid Steer (in serviceable condition with operator’s manual present)