This course provides students with the skills and knowledge required to operate and excavator to lift, carry and place materials.
This course is suitable to those working in site based roles.
Evidence is required to be collected that demonstrates a candidate’s competency in this Excavator Ticket training unit. Evidence must be relevant to the roles within this sector’s work operations and satisfy all of the requirements of the performance criteria of this unit and include evidence that the candidate:
- locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of excavator operations
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete excavator operations that meet all of the required outcomes
- demonstrates completion of conducting civil construction excavator operations that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion
- selecting, fitting, testing, using and removing a minimum of one (1) of the following attachments: tilt bucket, buckets, lifting device, vibrating compaction wheel, ripper/tyne, compaction plate, compaction wheel, rock breaker, auger
Public courses run at Kallibr Training (RTO 32365) locations in Sydney and Brisbane.
Private training can be organised and conducted onsite if the following training and assessment requirements are met:
- A room with access to power, a blank wall for presentation, a projector screen or a large TV, table/s and chairs.
- Clear flat area for performing excavator operations
- Excavator (in serviceable condition with operators manual present)