This Front End Loader Ticket unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Where equipment being assessed requires the fitting and removal of attachments to be demonstrated an integrated tool carrier unit should be used.
Evidence is required to be collected that demonstrates a candidate’s competency in this unit. Evidence must be relevant to the roles within this sector’s work operations and satisfy all of the requirements of the performance criteria of this unit and include evidence that the candidate:
- locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete civil construction wheeled front end loader operations that meet all of the required outcomes
- demonstrates completion of civil construction wheeled front end loader operations that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on at least one (1) occasion
Public courses run at Kallibr Training locations in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Private training can be organised and conducted onsite if the following training and assessment requirements are met:
- A room with access to power, a blank wall for presentation, a projector screen or a large TV, table/s and chairs.
- Clear flat area for performing Front End Loader operations
- Front End Loader (in serviceable condition with operator’s manual present)