On completion of the course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge in:
- Plan team outcomes
- Promote team cohesion
- Supervise team performance
- Liaise with management
- Prepare to implement operational plan
- Implement operational plan
- Monitor operational performance
- Review operations based on performance
- Plan personal work schedule
- Implement personal work schedule
- Review personal work priorities
- Prepare to develop a technical report
- Develop a gas industry technical report
- Complete and present the final report for approval
This course includes the BSB core units and a UEG technical unit that contribute towards the UEG40222 Certificate IV in Gas Supply Industry Operations.
BSBLDR414- Lead team effectiveness
BSBPEF402- Develop personal work priorities
BSBOPS402- Coordinate business operational plans
UEGNSG047 – Compile a gas industry technical report
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a Statement of Attainment.
These units contribute towards the UEG40222 Certificate IV in Gas Supply Industry Operations.