About this Course
This electrical spotter course provides the participants with the knowledge and skills required to work near the Energex overhead electricity network.
This course is replacing the M320 Energex & 4490 Ergon courses.
- Understand the relevant legislative and safety requirements for working near live electrical apparatus
- Explain the basic principles of electricity
- Describe the major components of an electricity network
- Identify and manage the hazards associated with working near live electrical apparatus
- Identify electrical apparatus used in overhead distribution systems
This course is most commonly used if you would like to become a “Safety Observer” or “Electrical Spotters”
Private training can be organised and conducted onsite if the required training and assessment requirements are met.
- Available at Ingleburn, Salisbury, Melbourne
- Onsite training available
- Nationally recognised
- Group discounts available
- Online booking available