Mobile Crane Code of Practice 2006
This course offers refresher training for all relevant HRWL, providing the lasted required information and updating you with any changes in Australian Standards, Codes of Practice and industry Standards. This is a requirement for all persons holding a HRWL in either DG, RB, RI RA, CV, CN, C2, C6, C1, CO.
“The interval between refresher training courses should not exceed three years. Crane operators, doggers and riggers must undergo refresher training between two and a half and three years after either being issued with their initial licence for a class of high risk work, or since attending their most recent refresher training, whichever is the shorter time frame”
Kallibr Training has recently developed a non-accredited courses designed to help you meet the requirements of the Mobile Crane Code of Practice.
What does the course cover?
- Code and Legislation: Learn how this Code integrates with broader legal frameworks, including how they align with the Act and Regulation and its implications.
- Risk Management & Safety: Explore risk management in mobile crane operations, with a specific focus on risk management strategies specific to mobile crane operations.
- Practical Application: Engage in practical explanations, case studies, and scenarios specific to mobile cranes.
- Hands-On Learning: Utilise case studies and real-world scenarios tailored mobile cranes.
Who should attend?
- All members of crane crews, including Doggers, Riggers and Mobile Crane Operators.
- Staff involved in the direct supervision of or decision-making surrounding work performed by crane crews in mobile crane industries.
- Stakeholders wanting to further their knowledge in compliant crane operations, in line with modern legislation.
Public courses run at our facility in Brisbane.