On completion of the course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge in:
- Coat Metallic partial to asset owner standards
- Prepare to construct and lay plastic gas distribution mains
- Prepare to construct and lay steel gas distribution mains
- Construct and lay plastic gas distribution mains
- Construct and lay steel gas distribution mains
- Prepare to construct and lay a gas service to a plastic main
- Construct and lay a gas service to a main
- Complete work and relevant documentation
- Prepare to use portable gas detection device
- Use gas detectors and pinpoint gas escapes
- Complete the use of gas detector equipment and complete relevant documentation
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a Statement of Attainment.
A Certificate of attendance for non-accredited short course – (K-006, K-014, K-004, K-012) will be provided.