This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Evidence is required to be collected that demonstrates a candidate’s competency in this unit. Evidence must be relevant to the roles within this sector’s work operations and satisfy all of the requirements of the performance criteria of this unit and include evidence that the candidate:
- locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of grader operations
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete grader operations that meet all of the required outcomes
- demonstrates completion of civil construction grader operations that safely, effectively and efficiently meet all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion
Private training can be organised and conducted onsite if the following training and assessment requirements are met:
- A room with access to power, a blank wall for presentation, a projector screen or a large TV, table/s and chairs.
- Clear flat area for performing Grader operations
- Grader (in serviceable condition with operator’s manual present)