On completion of the course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge in:
- Prepare and plan for pigging gas distribution pipelines
- Launch and recover gas distribution pipeline PIGs
- Re-establish distribution pipeline to operational condition, and complete work and relevant documentation
- Prepare to commission/decommission gas distribution pipelines
- Commission/decommission gas distribution pipelines
- Complete work and relevant documentation
- Polyethylene Squash/Squeeze off Jacks/Pliers
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a Statement of Attainment.
A Certificate of attendance for non-accredited short course – (K-006, K-014, K-004, K-012) will be provided.